JT Machinima

A film making group consisting of two friends who combine their talents to make machinima. Here's our blog, feel free to sift through the posts. Remember to keep checking this site since it's updated regularly and we like to include our fans anyway we can.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Update 3/25


I Bagged a Noob has been started and is about 1/3 of the way through on it's first draft. We're going to story board this video then redo shots syncing the head bobbing. Hopefully this will be well recieved, since it's not as high octane as our previous "anthems." I will remind you guys that this song will be available to download for FREE since it's a parody. I'll upload it to filefront.com when the video is released.

In other news, Artiic has agreed to collaborate with us on the GoW Rap. This shall be an even more impressive video now that he's on board. Incase you didn't the first time, check out his stuff here.

Also the poll wrapped up and once again we got predictable results; it was pretty much half and half. 52% the people liked only our style of rap videos and the other 48% liked rap in general. Fortunately there were no stubborn people who voted on hating all rap. I'll think up another poll to post.


No comments:

Post a Comment


Q. I can't find the Halo Rap on iTunes.
A. Sorry it's difficult to find, but if you search JT Machinima it will pop up.

Can I add you guys on Xbox?
A. Most cases no, but if we play with you and get to know you; then we will. We just don't like accepting them at random.

Q. What do you use to make videos? How do you record game footage.
A. We use Sony Vegas 9 and use a Pinnacle Movie Box to record game footage (similar to the Dazzle).

Q. What do you use to make your songs?
A. Garage Band

Q. Can I help you guys with your videos?
A. Sure, but we'll let you guys know via this blog that we need help.

Q. (more of a demand than a question) Put CoD Rap on iTunes.
A. Be patient, we're working together a complete album to release which will include the CoD Rap.